You do not have to find family law solutions on your own. With an experienced and confident attorney on your side, you can explore your options, protect your rights and do what is best for both you and the people you love.
At ARM Lawyers, we all have extensive family law experience. While it has been the cornerstone of attorney Nick Masington’s practice for more than 20 years, each of our family law lawyers is prepared to handle the unique challenges facing our clients and their families.
Strength and Confidence
While many lawyers handle family law cases, very few are committed primarily to the practice of family law. These cases do not always have to be complex and costly. We know how family law works in Pennsylvania, which means we know how to resolve cases quickly, saving time while ensuring that our clients’ rights are protected and their interests served. We can help you address your unique concerns in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Guiding you through the property settlement process and/or alimony negotiations, we will keep you focused on what matters most and make sure your financial future is protected.
- Child custody and relocation: Protecting married and unmarried parents, we will help you do what is best for your children. We also handle custody relocation cases.
- Spousal support: Is it appropriate in your divorce? We can help ensure that what you pay or receive is fitting to the circumstances of your marriage.
- Child support: Helping you understand the Pennsylvania child support guidelines, we will make sure your children have the resources they need to succeed.
- Adoption: We are prepared to assist clients with stepparent adoption, grandparent adoption and other private adoptions.
- Prenuptial agreements: You may not know what to expect from your marriage, but a premarital agreement can protect your rights and make sure you and your future spouse are on the same page.
- Domestic Violence: We can help you obtain a restraining order or protection from abuse order. We also protect the rights of people who have wrongly had an order placed against them.
Whatever family law concerns you may have, our firm will make sure we address your concerns and protect your rights. All three of our partners are familiar with the challenges you face. Contact our law offices today to schedule a consultation and learn more. Call 570-424-6899 (Stroudsburg), 484-765-8140 (Palmerton) or 610-849-2788 (Bethlehem) to arrange an attorney consultation.