A serious personal injury can change your life forever. A serious PA personal injury lawyer can help your get compensation for that injury. If you or someone you love has suffered a personal injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, make sure you do everything you can to get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve.
Award-Winning PA Personal Injury Lawyer
At ARM Lawyers, our award-winning PA personal injury lawyer is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured people across Pennsylvania. With more than 100 years of combined legal experience, we will help you understand your rights and options, providing you with the confidence you need to take a stand and get proper treatment.
Joshua B. Goldberg is a partner in the Stroudsburg office of ARM Lawyers, where he has over 24 years’ experience handling personal injury and Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation claims. He concentrates his practice in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, personal injury and civil litigation. Attorney Goldberg has handled all aspects of Workers’ Compensation matters; including throughout the appeals process as both a Claimant’s attorney and a defense attorney for various insurance carriers. He also has handled a variety of personal injury matters ranging from motor vehicle accidents to slip and falls to dog bites. His general litigation experience has taken him to numerous arbitrations and trials. He has also argued on several occasions before the Pennsylvania Commonwealth and Superior Courts. Attorney Goldberg has also lectured on numerous occasions for different organizations on Workers’ Compensation, Auto Law and Personal Injury.
Mr. Goldberg received his B.A. degree from Allegheny College and his J.D. degree from Widener University School of Law. He was named a 2011, 2012 and 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Star and a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. He was also a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 in 2012 and 2013. In 2014, he was named as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. In January of 2015, The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys named Attorney Goldberg as a Top Ten Personal Injury Attorney for 2014. In 2015, Attorney Goldberg was honored as a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, which identifies the top 1% of all attorneys in each state in any given year.
PA Personal Injury Claim Lawyers
After taking the time to listen to your concerns, we will conduct a thorough investigation into your accident, so we can build the best possible case on your behalf. As we prepare your case for trial, we will deal with your insurance company, so you do not have to. Taking care of all your legal concerns, we will let you focus on your health and your family during this difficult time.
Our firm is prepared to handle a wide range of personal injury claims.
Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Boating Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Bus Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Pennsylvania Truck Accident Attorney
A car accident can change your life in an instant. There is nothing you can do to prepare for the challenges that come after a car accident. You think having a good insurance policy should protect you, but you will soon find out that even that may not be enough. Make sure you have an experienced car accident attorney on your side.
Our PA personal injury lawyer has handled hundreds of motor vehicle accident claims and is prepared to handle your case to get you the compensation you deserve.
Premises Liability Attorney
If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you may have a claim against him or her. This is called a premises liability claim. Our firm handles slip-and-fall, dog bite and other accident claims against individuals, businesses and public spaces.
Premises liability cases are sometimes difficult to prove, but if you and your PA personal injury lawyer can substantiate your claim adequately, you likely will be able to pursue a claim against the responsible party to seek financial compensation for all the associated damages.
Some of the most common types of property liability cases include:
- slip and fall; trip and fall;
- objects and equipment falling on victims;
- elevator and escalator accidents;
- amusement park accidents;
- swimming pool drownings;
- assaults related to negligent security; and
- dog bites and other animal attacks.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Most injured workers are entitled to workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania, but that does not mean you will get the full and fair workers’ compensation you deserve. We also handle third-party personal injury claims for people who have suffered injuries in work accidents that did not involve their employer or a co-worker.
Yes, it’s possible that you have a personal injury suit and a workers’ compensation claim. Our PA personal injury lawyer knows how to navigate the claims process to make sure you maximize your recovery under bother personal injury law and workers’ compensation law.
Regardless of what type of accident caused your injury, our PA personal injury lawyer will make sure the court understands the full impact of your injuries, so you have access to the medical care you need as soon as possible.
Bodily Injury Attorney
A bodily injury refers to any tangible, physical injuries, such as broken bones, internal injuries or head injuries. While sometimes, these injuries are caused by a work accident or by a car accident, they are often times caused by other types of accidents. For example, we’ve represented people who were injured by falling items. As you can imagine, this can result in devastating bodily injury. When you are the victim of a bodily injury, you need a PA personal injury lawyer who can help you navigate your bodily injury claim.
Pennsylvania Counties Served
With three offices in Pennsylvania, we are close to you no matter where you are. Typically, our PA personal injury lawyer services the following counties:
- Adams County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bradford County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Carbon County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Columbia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Cumberland County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dauphin County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Franklin County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Juniata County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lackawanna County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lancaster County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lebanon County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Luzerne County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lycoming County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mifflin County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Monroe County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montour County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Northampton County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Northumberland County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Perry County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
- Pike County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Schuylkill County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Snyder County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Sullivan County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Susquehanna County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Union County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Wayne County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Wyoming County Personal Injury Lawyer
- York County Personal Injury Lawyer
If your county is not listed, call us. While these are the counties we typically serve, we’ve handled cases in other counties upon request.
Contact Our PA Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
You do not have to go through this difficult process on your own. Out PA personal injury lawyer will provide you with the strength, confidence and charisma you need to fight for what is right after someone else’s negligence has left you with a serious injury.
With three offices in Pennsylvania, we’re close to you no matter where you are. Call to schedule a free consultation or reach out to your closest office: