Pennsylvania State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
Whether you are under arrest or under investigation, do not say anything to the police until you have had the chance to talk to a criminal defense lawyer. Even if you have already spoken to the police, there are still things an experienced defense attorney can do to minimize the risk you face.
At ARM Lawyers, our Palmerton, Stroudsburg and Bethlehem criminal law attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania. Providing our clients with strong and confident counsel, we will make sure you understand the charges you face and make sure you build the best possible defense.
Strength and Confidence
Over the years, our attorneys have handled a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal courts, from simple drug charges to murder/capital punishment cases. We have won acquittals for our clients in virtually every conceivable area of criminal law. If you have been charged with any of the following, we are committed to helping you get the best attainable outcome:
- Drug offenses: From simple possession to felony drug trafficking offenses, our firm handles drug charges involving a wide range of narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine and prescription pills.
- DUI: It can happen to anyone, and when it happens to you, it is time to learn more about what you can do to stay out of jail and maintain your license. We will be prepared to handle every aspect of your drunk driving case.
- Underage drinking: We defend juveniles charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
- Felonies: More serious charges can bring more serious consequences. If you have been charged with a felony offense, we will do everything we can to lower the charges you face or fight for an outright acquittal.
- Sex offenses: If you are convicted of a sex crime, your life will never be the same. That is why it is of the utmost importance that you do everything you can to fight the charges and clear your name.
- Expungement: Many clients rely on us to help them clear their criminal records through expungement.
- General Criminal Defense Procedure: We guide our clients through the different steps of the criminal procedure involving: the preliminary arraignment, preliminary hearing and trial.
- Shoplifting: The laws regarding how shoplifting is defined and prosecuted within the country vary on a state-by-state basis. We believe everyone deserves the best legal representation.
Providing a wide range of criminal law-related services, our firm continues to serve clients who have been convicted. Whether you want to file an appeal or you have served your sentence and you are seeking an expungement, we can help.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Taking a no-nonsense approach to all areas of our practice, we will make sure you do not get pushed around if you have been charged with a criminal offense. With offices in Stroudsburg, Palmerton, and Bethlehem, we are ready to respond to your criminal concerns and protect your rights. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more.