Have bankruptcy questions? You’ve come to the right place. Being in debt can be hard. That’s why we try to make the process as easy as possible so you have one less thing to worry about.
If you’re looking for general information, we have a few great resources for you:
- First, Attorney Patrick J. Best hosts the ARM Lawyers YouTube show “Bankruptcy Basics” in which he answers common questions from clients. This is a great starting point for many people because many of the bankruptcy myths and misconceptions are addressed in these videos.
- Next, Attorney Best offers his book, “The Essential Bankruptcy Survival Guide“, for FREE, just by requesting a copy. As part of the ARM Yourself With Knowledge series, this guide aims to help you navigate the process of filing for bankruptcy and what happens afterward.
- Finally, we’ve compiled the following list of frequently asked questions to help point you in the right direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bankruptcy or Debt Consolidation? Which is better?
- What does bankruptcy do to my credit?
- How do I start the bankruptcy process?
- Can I file bankruptcy if my taxes aren’t done?
Filing the bankruptcy
- What is a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process?
- What happens after I file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What happens at a Chapter 7 341 meeting of creditors?
- What does a Chapter 7 discharge mean?
- What is a Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is the Chapter 13 bankruptcy process?
- What happens after I file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What happens at a Chapter 13 341 meeting of creditors?
- What is a Chapter 13 Plan?
- How does the Chapter 13 Plan work?
- What happens if I miss a Chapter 13 payment?
- What is a Chapter 13 confirmation hearing?
- What is the Chapter 13 plan confirmation process?
- What happens if I miss a mortgage payment during Chapter 13?
- What happens if I miss a car payment during Chapter 13?
- What does a Chapter 13 discharge mean?
Contact ARM Lawyers today
Is your question missing? Contact us today. We’re always adding more content to answers important questions.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.