Curious about starting the disability process, but not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place. We know how hard it is when you’re disabled. The process can be scary. Dealing with Social Security is a nightmare. That’s why we try to make the process as easy as possible so you have one less thing to worry about. We deal with Social Security for you so that you don’t have to.
If you’re looking for general information, we have a few great resources for you:
- First, Attorney Patrick J. Best hosts the ARM Lawyers YouTube show “Social Security Disability with Patrick J. Best, Esq.” in which he answers common questions from clients. This is a great starting point for many people because many of the common questions and issues are addressed in these videos.
- Next, Attorney Best offers his book, “The Essential Social Security Disability Survival Guide“, for FREE, just by requesting a copy. As part of the ARM Yourself With Knowledge series, this guide aims to help you navigate the process of filing for disability benefits and what happens afterward.
- Finally, we’ve created specific articles and videos to assist our clients throughout the disability process. Those disability client resources are available here.
The Social Security Disability process made simple
Whether you know you would like to apply for disability benefits or are simply looking for information, the easiest and best place to start is to call for your free social security disability consultation with our top social security lawyers. If we are able to represent you, we’ve made a road map for you!
- Call or e-mail us for your free consultation. We can discuss the process and whether we are able to assist you.
- Next, we send you your ARM Lawyers Disability Welcome Packet. This packet has all of the information you’ll need about the process and about working with our office.
- The Welcome Packet will also include forms for you to sign such as the fee agreement, consent to representation, and medical record authorization. We need these in order to represent you so you’ll sign and return them to us.
- After we receive the signed authorizations, we schedule a time to complete the disability application, reconsideration, or request for hearing, depending on which stage in the process you’re at.
- From there, we’ll continue to monitor your case. We handle everything for you so that you don’t have to. The only thing you’ll have to do is continue to treat with your physicians. We’ll call you as we have updates and as we need more information.
Contact ARM Lawyers today
Never hesitate to reach out to our office during any part of the process. We can skillfully guide you through everything, step by step. Call 570-503-6255 for a free consultation today.