The first step in any tax case is a thorough analysis of your tax account transcript. A tax account transcript provides significant data regarding your tax account which allows us to give you the detailed advice you need. Once we obtain your tax account transcript, we can prepare you a thorough report and review it with you.
Because our tax attorneys are experienced in tax resolution, we can provide a detailed report that explains:
- Current tax liabilities, penalties & interest;
- The earliest dates for bankruptcy dischargeability;
- Collection statute expiration date;
- First Time Penalty Abatement eligibility;
- Federal Tax Liens / Audit / Bankruptcy indicators;
- Payment history;
- Civil penalties;
- And more.
Call now to schedule your tax account transcript analysis so we can start you on your path to relief or request a free copy of our book, The Essential Tax Resolution Survival Guide.